August 23, 2006

Dreaded like "dut"

Haha, I am using Priscilla's newly reformatted PC to write this blog. Cool man!

Yesterday is just like a full drag for me. I went to Priscilla's house in the morning, where I was asked to fix her computer. It's headwiring to determine the problem, and do many stupid things just for the sake of unbootable CD. Anyway, great to chat with her along fixing the computer, and her family is treating me well too. Well impressed by them, and a heartiest thanks for them.



Priscilla and me at her home! Cool!

After successfully reformatted, setting up and optimized her computer, I am forced to watch the "dut" Royal London Circus. It's much expected, even some already being watched before. Very dull, I would rather stay at home and do my works than watching all these "dut."

And earlier this morning, I really walking crazy. I could only walk, walk and walk. I am proud, to walk from MRCS HQ to Riverfront, and towards Bus Station, via Krokop! Wahaha, cool right? Tiring, but satisfying. Just back from bank with RM200, still considering how to spend it. Maybe a new CD burner? Haha....

Hope in my Lord is the POWERFUL ENERGY in MY LIFE!

God bless you all!

No comments: