October 28, 2006

Fun at Priscilla's birthday party

It's a really good and enjoyable party at Priscilla's house to celebrate her birthday! So, share with you some of highlights of GOOD photos!


Wow, look at the sumptuous food!


All of us looks enjoying on the table!


This is pattaya pudding, made by Priscilla herself. Really nice!


All school classmates gathered around for a "birthday photo!"

LOL, I am the only one which is same church and yet her classmates le, haha, so got second chance lo.


I looked greedy with my BIG face, Emma on side is just exciting!


Of many unsuccessful attempts, this photo with birthday-girl is probably the best I can get.


Leslie, Emma, Chew Rou and me are the late ones, taking a final chance for a photo with birthday girl.

More photos available at my Photobucket!

Just before approaching midnight, just wanna wish Priscilla a very Happy Birthday again, and may all the best hopes and happiness be with her always!

God bless you all!

No comments: