March 20, 2007

Happy birthday Sharon!

Just wanna wish Sharon a very very Happy Birthday! Sweet sixteen for her!


Oh man, she really looked happy today, despite all the YCS burdens on her shoulders. Hahaha, as for me, I didn't really stayed long at school, but prefer to have some rest at Tanjung beach.

The party was still OK for me, just that I.....


What's this? CATMAN? LOL

Just glad that the holiday had a finale like this. It's a really busy holiday, but at least, I had fun. Thanks be to God very very much.

Nothing much to complain, but in God I am filled with 100% hope. This week I try to shrug off the "think too much" off my brain. I really take this seriously. It has been very enough thinking of useless stuffs that choke my heart and freedom.

Anyway, be happy always!

OK, till then, may God bless you all!

No comments: