October 23, 2007

Being random

I really cannot help it.


Really. Damn it. In being so, I am down to NO MOOD to everything.

I think I even got people influenced to get bored as well. In chatting, talking, getting along, hanging out and so on. I can felt that people are getting bored with me.

Why?

BECAUSE I AM DAMN BORING!

Isn't it? Sigh....

Anyway, recently I am caught with this new phone....

It's Nokia 6500 Classic. Pretty unusual for a Motorola fan like me to love this phone.

The reason is simple. It's THIN and SLIM. I never like big, bulky, brick-sized phone. The aluminum black finish is looking awesome. Simple-looking, but packed with features. Furthermore it has 3G! Wow!

Oh I can just forget the dreams to have new handphones in new future. Sigh, unless I get a DAMN GOOD RESULT for SPM. Dream on baby.... dream on...

That's all now. God bless you all and tata...

No comments: