March 17, 2008

Say HI to new URL and Nuffnang!

I am very pleased to announce that my blog can now be accessed through....


I know the "co.nr" can be quite problematic and looks ugly, but isn't it now easier to remember my blog address?

Of course I would like to have domain name like "albertko.com/.net/.com.my". But those name are not free and need to pay for about RM55/year. That's why I opt for this free "co.nr" domain name with no ugly ads.


Syok sendiri again... duh..

So I would like to call you all to relink me in your own blog list. Sorry though for the inconvenience.


I felt so malu for typing this to everyone's blog ler. -_-"

Anyway my blog can still be accessed through http://chamberofdreams.blogspot.com. It's up to you from where you wanna accessed this blog lo. :D

Plus, from now on, I would really like to earn some free money through Nuffnang!!


So I will now put on an advertisement on the sidebar (and probably between the posts in the future). If the advertisement does interest you, please click it so I can earn money, and treat you a meal in return lo. :P

So keep visiting my blog ya! God bless you all!

No comments: