January 8, 2009

Please, STOP WAR

I don't normally buy Utusan Malaysia due to it's extremely biased news. However this time I changed my mind. Not because they're not biased anymore, but for this...


If you don't know what's that, that's a girl whose body is almost submerged into the crumbled building in Gaza. And yes, I am talking the war between Israel and Gaza.

I'll have to say it's just getting more and more ridiculous, not only from Israel (appears more brutal of course), but from both sides. I don't really care what this war will gonna benefit anybody.

EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD JUST WANT PEACE. That's all.

I firmly believe that picture in Utusan's front page is just a tip of the iceberg. I really hope, some sort of ceasefire can be achieved.

Let's pray for peace. God bless you all!

No comments: