April 17, 2009

Jump? Or no jump?

I know I should not be even bothered about this since the final exams are really drawing near.

However, I still get bothered. Here's it.

I wanna change my mobile network. Yes, ditch the Yellow Man away for this.


This Hotlink Youth Club thing was introduced to me by some guy roaming outside our hostel compound these few nights. I feel like I wanna change to this.

It's not because Yellow Fellow has not treated me well. It's just that RM50 commitment fee a little bit taking too much of me. I feel that I need to reduce my spending even more and get controlled, this time converting myself into a prepaid user again.


I shall take advantage of being a university student to take up one of the student packages offered by the telcos.

Looking at the rates given, it's not that bad I think. 4 years validity is something shorter than UOX, but it's still OK anyway because after that I can change again...

I am still thinking about this though. It's has its pros and cons...

Rest assured, even though I may change network, I won't change my number. :) Thanks to Mobile Number Portability (MNP).

OK la time to sleep now... God bless you all!

No comments: