August 19, 2006

Emotions towards girls

I have great respect towards girls. Sometimes they will drive me crazy. Sometimes they brighten up my day. Sometimes takes me into deep valley of despair. Sometimes give me much hope, and believe that dreams may come true.

Certainly, I have to thank God that I still like girls, a lot of girls. For this, I strive my very best to treat them as sisters, and also try very hard to avoid to have crush on somebody. These emotions to me are all nuts, useless, sometimes even bring lust.

Girls are always pure in their heart. Their tenderness, speaking, acting are always that spectacular. Sometimes you feel sense of mystery in them, but when you discover it, it often gives surprises. They are like ripened flower, waiting to be blossomed. No matter how they were insulted in other websites, I am still have to side them, out of the love for them.

I don't believe what other guys are saying, but truly, they are really good examples for us guys to learn you know. Guys, try to be humble ok? Be a man when you see a girl is bullied!

Let it be a pure heart created in me.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

The Raving Classmate said...

i think angels were made in the image of girls for their softness and pureness of heart. thank god for girls huh? lol. and i still cannot believe you said lust.

o.o dotz...