October 7, 2006

Excitement before heading to Brunei

Brunei Darulsalam is just a small country, but it nearly draws to ecstatic to travel there, even as a transit to Limbang.

Take a look of what I have got here. Hehehe.



Kinda different with your international passport right? This is the "group pass" where only enable us to travel Brunei by group, replacing passport.



And here's me as No.3 in the group of 7! Special for me though.

But really, it would be more special if I have my own passport. *Sigh*


And here's some money to spend, with BN$ 10, and RM11. Hope enough for me. AH, that IC is VERY IMPORTANT TOO!


Clothes are all set now, just waiting to be put in luggage.

More photos coming about my trip in Brunei and Limbang!

I will certainly miss you all!

Praise the Lord!

No comments: