October 5, 2006

Eye "swelling"

Oh yeah, by this time, my eye should become BIGGER than normal. A bit proud of myself because I have not sleep at this free around Thursday, feel so cool! But in the end, my head is really really heavy.

Early in the morning, I went to Mass at Carmelite and recite Holy Rosary there. It's quite a cool experience, but I just feel that the Rosary is a bit too fast. For me, rosary is not something hardcore, it's just so simple, and yet every words recited have to be savoured deep in heart, it should NOT be rushy. However, who will cares in this speedy world? *Sigh*

Went home to watch newspapers. Then I suddenly thought of a game that I bought at Kuching last year. Wow, I just install it and got addicted in an instant! Paused a little while to get my handphone repaired, but still failed since the guy there said that something in screen is broken, and it's dead end. *Sigh again*

Continue playing my game, namely Football Manager 2005 the whole afternoon, so that's why until now I still not yet sleep.

Went to Mariology class, in which makes me more and more love my Mother of God. Learnt a lot about apparitions, Pope's teachings and so on. What a gift from Lord Jesus, who willingly gives his mother to us? Pray that Lord will help me to accept Mary into my heart as my very own mother.

Back home with fingers flying around the keyboard. Just installed Yahoo Messenger and I aim to make it my primary instant messenger software. WLM is degraded to be used merely in video conversation and voice calls. How I wish every just switch to Yahoo?

I will post about my thoughts and comments about Yahoo Messenger at later posts.

Well, thanks and praises again to God for today. Hope tomorrow is a bright and hopeful day.

Happy Mooncake Festival to all Chinese!

中秋节快乐!


God bless you all!

No comments: