October 27, 2006

My dream will go on

Today I cannot say "yahoo" or "sucks", just a simple normal day passed again, and here's another review of it.

Early in morning, after Mass and Rosary, I stayed at home obediently. Felt hilarious when PM broke his "elegant silence" and fight back Tun Mahathir in the newspapers. Haha, that's the new era of politics in our country now, since PM's son-in-law "buat hal" with the Malay's marginalization and statement of accusing Chinese take advantage when UMNO is weak. LOL, all of these is just so funny to read. Mum also expressed disgust on our current PM.

I think you should tell your parents who you should vote in our next general election. Haha...

Then I move on again to my PC here. Felt bored, nothing to do. I can watch helplessly on the items on auction at eBay. Nothing news in everything, that's just keep repeating. Gladly I received Priscilla's invitation to her birthday party tomorrow, which is quite unexpected actually. Then I just went upstairs to play game.

As I satisfied playing it, I just went for a nap. Sleeping frenzy resumes just after the lunch, and I slept until 1800! Whole afternoon gone like this! LOL! A bit regret when looking back on this.

Continue my bored day with delicious dinner, delightful game and busy on SMS. I manage to study a chapter in Chemistry, which, you know it, browse through as fast as I can. Lame? LOL!

My dream will go on for sure, because I trust strongly on the presence of my Lord in my life. My dream is just so simple, that's to live a life of purity and sincerity in God.

God bless you all! Have fun while you still can!

No comments: