December 7, 2006

Relax....

Like I have said, life's back to normal tempo, where everything now running very relaxing and smooth. No more training, but lot's more sleeping! LOL!

I woke up early today, something like 0420 to watch some football action on TV3. Had a lot of snacks around my table, while watching and listening the boring game and commentaries. Felt great and satisfied seeing myself to be in the newspaper for the championship won at Kuching. Hehehe....

Then I just prepared myself to attend morning Mass at Carmelite Chapel. Learned that Jesus is the shepherd, that's willing to die for his own sheep. How blessed are we to be his flock! Oh....

Upon reaching home after Mass, it's totally relax time. Bored after played some PC games, I went upstairs to sleep! Rather unthinkable to sleep at morning huh? Haha..... I simply could not resist the sleeping temptation. What a sleeping tsunami...

After finished making the morning dreams, I woke up in so blur mind, yet to know what was going on. Unwillingly I helped Mum to put the clothes under the sun and wash Dad's shoes. Suddenly turned into "moodless" mode when I didn't have to appetite to have lunch. I wanted pizza sooooooo much that time!

In the afternoon, I browsed some more websites, before I went to sleep again! This time the sleep was not very nice because I was not sleepy enough to sleep. Even I turned left and right, how tight I hugged my pillow, it still proved useless. It just felt that sleep for nothing this time. Sigh... Better not to sleep that time, sigh again....

At night I went to caroling practice at church. Glad to sing again, but then lot's of people who I missed so much didn't turn up for that. Anyway, I just sang aloud with others, whilst giving opinions on improving the songs. LOL, that time I seemed the only one to have lot's of actions and words pouring out non-stop. Others also looked tired.

So back at home to prepare for Feast of Immaculate Conception for tomorrow. After that, It's rocking chatting session, both and MSN and Yahoo! Hahaha! Took me a while to get settled to write this blog entry! Luckily keyboards still in good condition for me to type. Hahaha, if not certainly no updates on this blog!

Thank God for giving such a relaxing day of today! It's been a while for being like this already! As Advent went along, I continuously need God's blessing day-by-day to strive hard, to get prepared, to be in my best form for Christmas this year. I want to make it more meaningful, and celebrate it with my total heart and soul!

Lord Jesus, please bless all my friends, wherever they maybe, who I sorely miss them now. Grant, my Lord, to them safety, joy, and peace! Lord, keep me and let me always remain in your LOVE.

Glory be to God in highest! God bless you all!

No comments: