January 18, 2007

Hot on Zuma

Recently I am hot for a game called Zuma!


ZUMA, ZUMA AND ZUMA!

Well I think majority of you have known this game. I installed it with a CD, then unlocked it with key generator. So, NO NEED PAY EVEN A CENT!

Inside the game....


Just shoot the stones so that at least 3 stones of same colour come together. You must shoot from the frog, and avoid the stones from going into the skull.

Seems just easy as another puzzle game, but I only managed to get to level 2. LOL, not like Chew Rou and other hardcores who have gone through all the levels. Anyway I still like this game a lot. Simply entertaining and brain storming. Plus it's light to PC, won't cause any decrease in performance.

OK, just want to share something here la. Hahaha....

God bless you all always!

No comments: