February 7, 2007

Raring to GO

Yay! I am going to Kuantan for National First Aid Competition! Wakakaka.... So happy!! :D

Just as follow up, finally I received the very confirmation upon receiving of registration form!


Appraisal Letter from Sarawak Branch.


I can't believe it I am going there....

It's gonna like being in Champions League for Arsenal FC when my team and I at there. Of course, we are SO RARING TO GO NOW!

Wonder how my teammates feel when receiving this letter? Haha...

Just a catch, I wonder whether this competition will clash with the exams, because it will be held last week before 1st Term holiday. Who knows, school won't allow us to go, because we have exams!

It will be a lame excuse, but then I KEEP HOPING.

I DO THIS FOR GLORY OF GOD'S NAME.

Praise the Lord!

No comments: