March 30, 2007

Rushing time

Still managed to sneak out some time whilst rushing for my Moral project. Gonna request an a day extension from teacher later.

Haha, I am always do things at the last minute. To be honest, I love to do that for most of the times. It somewhat proves sensational when I can do something in short time.

I ever thought this question, what if all works given has only 1-3 days to do it? Wow, that'll be certainly FUN!

LOL, my class had photo session this morning. It's sweet as this was the last time we take photo together. I JUST LOVE EVERYONE MY CLASS. SO SWEET.


Introduce everyone to you all la....

Front row: Yee Fang, Andrea, CY Ngieng, Julia, Teo (Boss), Pn Azillah (Empress), Ming Fen, (Asst. Boss), Melissa, Angel, Beth, Seng Ying

Middle row: Daphne, Chong Yew, Shanton, Geoffrey, Freddie, Yiew Kiong, Lik Wong, Darren, Nelson, Leslie, Kian Lik, Kit Hian, Kiew Chai, ZY Siaw, Cathy


Back row: Yien Houng, Jenny, Kristine, Belinda, Lydia, Jordan, Me, Samuel, Khin Sheng, Natacia, Hazel and Suto.


Absent: Chew Rou, Joel

There you go all my classmates! Though my class is not as good as other class, where we don't have motto, always complained by teacher, unstoppable noise, but then, truly, I am grateful to be part of 5 Dalton 1.

For some reasons, you may see me as mirror freak....


Mind you, I use mirror not to see myself how handsome I am (LOL, perasan betul!), but to squeeze the oil around my oily face. Sucks and unhygienic right? LOL

Surrender everything I do and I have to my Lord Jesus, NOW. I need my Lord in this pilgrimage on earth to heaven. All my dreams can come true because of my dear Lord Jesus.

As a footnote, I STILL LOVE HER.

God bless you all!

No comments: