April 5, 2007

Prepare for Easter

Yeah, just some more days to go before Easter! Have to get ready well, I don't want to take Easter celebration for granted, or in another way "half bucket water."

Holy Week didn't start the way I want. My lovely desktop PC broke down at Palm Sunday. It was infuriating. Frustrating. Usually I don't get so moody like this.

Monday was an emo day. I will never catch up my mood when I was under fire with someone so early in the morning. Plus, I heard from someone that she HATES me. That absolutely wrecked my entire morning.

That's not enough. I lost my Moral project as well! Oh, really can't help myself to burst into tears. Luckily somebody keep for me lo.... If not really mampus... Thanks ya Nathaniel..

Days after that stupid Monday, I try to recover myself slowly. Friends around me keep me a GREAT accompany. They're just there when I need the most.

From now on, I REALLY want to shrug off the so-called "relationship" woes from me. It's all so "tulan." It's all FAKE ones. It's only some mind-playing which turns out to be nothing. I HATE THAT.

OK, I know I am out of love now. Never mind. I know my time has not yet come. Let this joyful and triumphant Easter erase all my problems and emotions. Let the risen Lord become my King forever.

Blessed Easter!

No comments: