May 1, 2007

Some training moments

It's now entering the final week before the Inter-Unit First Aid Competition. Of course, no room of breather for my school team. I am so mean to them, you know.

Even so, I always created new ideas to provide them all sorts of team test. Check out for these photos taken yesterday. If don't mind just laugh la.....


I'm with the Pooh! Cute ler?


Here's the members performing. How many times I ordered them out already....


Team leader making phone call. He's doing just like in Ming Chai's style.


Me and Sie Lik, "lo" or not?

OK, the following photos maybe be annoying to the girls. So if you are open enough just browse on.

We are trying to practice something new on the manikin. Instead of using this same old one....


We added something there, which is....


NO NEED FOR ME TELL YOU WHAT I ADDED TO IT GUA! LOL -_-"


Surprisingly, Kwan Nam didn't show much reaction in approaching that female manikin. What an irony from me and Khin Sheng who were laughing all the way ler.

Anyhow, good try isn't it? I am such a "eat full then nothing to do" person ler.

OK, so let's just hope we can get something at this weekend la!

God bless you all!

No comments: