June 21, 2007

Higher Education makes me even blur

Yeah, that's correct. I still yet to get out of the "blur blur" feeling I got yesterday.

That feeling made me almost CRY for being so CONFUSED about everything. Urrmm....

So, yesterday there was a Education Fair in my school, in which 18 institutions of higher learning came and gave their own education info.


Yeah, at first I was well excited, because NO NEED HAVE CLASS!!! And then can get more info again bo... which was very good.

What's more, those who came were really don't play play one ler....

















Thanks to the kind agents who had brought them here to St. Joseph's.

Certainly, I have enjoyed my time over there. Some like ITF and AIMST have really good speakers. Limkokwing managed to draw a lot of crowds for their shuffle. JIS is famous for being the RICHEST school. LOL

Nevertheless, despite my aimless visits, I managed to get all these....


YES, BROCHURES AND BROCHURES! :P

Those serve as my direction finder, allowing me to discern what is my real career in future. In the end, I turn out to be more AIMLESS.

I felt like shipwrecked sailor, floating alone in the middle of the ocean.

TOTALLY WITHOUT DIRECTIONS.


Even SPM seems very blurry to me. No confidence, no self-esteem, no nothing. It seems like THE END OF ME.

In spite of these, I try hard, to be optimistic always and hopeful for future. Only God knows my future, and guide me through it safely.

Yes, Never I am be a FAILURE!

God bless you all!

No comments: