June 23, 2007

Wasted my time in Olympiad

This morning I went to National Olympiad Maths Competition, which is held at school.

Of course not whole Malaysia comes to my school la. My school only serves as a exam centre only.


At first I thought it would be a quiz section like that, but then to my great surprise, it's undergone the exam style. Like SPM.

Many of my friends started worrying about it. And their worry is worth it. The questions for Senior Section were VERY HARD. Yala, the questions are all Pre-U questions ler.

I wonder why they put Form 5 students under Senior section, to do Pre-U questions?


Scribble everything on it..



Draw anything with what I know and I have..


This is just ridiculous...


I wonder the examiner will faint or not after seeing this.

Yeah, I brought my camera there to take some shots. Just lucky.


They seemed to perform exceptionally well.


Teo was looking to be full in confidence ler.


This teacher stopped me from taking more photos.

Fair enough. I was down to nothing after completing the papers helplessly. With plenty of time to go, I managed to revised Add Maths in my brain, which compensate my disappointment a little bit.

Conclusion,


Sometimes things just not going in our way. Anyway, I accept whatever to be happened to me.

God bless you all!

No comments: