July 14, 2007

Midnight boredom

Yeah, lot's of people already deep in their own sleep, making their own beautiful (or haunting) dreams. Their sounding snores are like lullaby now.

Just wanna show you something I did in this pretty boring night. Late night is always boring, right?


Yeah, now I know Asam Laksa instant noodles added with EGG tastes so NICE!! What a terrific supper I had...


Living room is so empty. I wish I have friends together to watch football matches and cheer with me till very late night. It's sure gonna be ultra syok habis...


Surfing in this late hour is nice because page loading is MUCH FASTER. Youtube also loads videos fast! Watching other teams triumph in Asian Cup does make me jealous.


Chatted with Khin Sheng a.k.a. "fang kuat zhai" who is in Austria now. He's apparently very busy there.


Kill my time by doing homeworks. Er, wait, do I mean I do homework as a hobby?


"Censored" my BIG PIMPLE, which make me look even worse. LOL.

Nevertheless, it a night full with blessings of God. Christ is always with me, and he has made me children of the light. I really hope whenever it is, happiness shall be with me forever.


See how handsome I am when in happy mood and throw this big smile? LOL. Okay, you may vomit now. Hoho..

Together let's strive to be happy! God bless you all!

No comments: