August 22, 2007

A new try

Have you ever heard of instant noodles from Vietnam?

Yeah, from Vietnam! Not from Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, or even Thailand. It's from Vietnam.

My Mum bought half a box of Vietnamese instant noodles at town this morning. I couldn't help myself wondering, how do they get their stock? Smuggling?

Anyway, Vietnamese noodles has a variety of flavours to be chosen from.


Definitely looks better than Maggi, right? LOL

So in my curiousity to try, I took a packet. I am SURE you all never see this flavour ever in Malaysia.


Zha dao, right? Haha... No offense ya...

So I cooked it, and serve it straight away...


Eeeww~~~


Still looking OK, right? Yala, I don't have skill to cook noodles with egg, ok?

Hehe, if you are interested to buy Vietnamese instant noodles, you may just go around at town and find the sellers. A box only cost 15 bucks.

As a footnote, I am telling you all....

ALBERT KO IS A DRUNKARD!


See what I was drinking? See?


Very good o? LOL

But drinking alone and syok sendiri like this is never going to fun de la. And please, don't try drink beer at home without parents' permission!!

God bless you all!

No comments: