September 15, 2007

Skip this if you cannot bear it

And yeah I really mean it. Faster close the window of your Firefox or IE or Opera now. NOW.

OK, if you choose to stay reading, make sure you are really ready to read it. OK? Let's go.

You know what, whenever I saw these books on my tables.....



The ultimate sien-ness is just so unbearable. Say me is lazy, but it's really unbearable to sit there studying anyone of these for even 10 minutes.

Maybe I better off....


Throw the books into the dustbin! Ah, so better!

Of course I am not that stupid la. So, maybe I should go.....


Haha, who want? Tell me fast! Who want? Very cheap, right?

JUST JOKING LA.

Sigh, I don't know why I lost my motivation to study in this crucial 2 months before SPM. Everyone is telling me to concentrate on my studies and nothing else.

OK, I should be grateful that I can study, right? But the fact now is....



DO I GET MYSELF CLEAR NOW?

Who says I am hardworking and loves to study? Who says I always study at home? Who says I no need study also can get good results? Who says I am a good guy with good attitudes? Who says I should be the example for others?


HA, WHO SAYS???

Sorry everyone, my bad attitudes towards everything really erupted these days. I don't know how long I can cope with this massive eruption.

Pray for me, k?

God bless you all!

1 comment:

♣ShiRz♣ said...

RM20 for 3 revision books!!! RM 10 for 3 la......hahaa.....much more nicer and i'm guarantee gt ppl will buy from u...