September 28, 2007

Sorry folks

Sorry everyone for not updating this blog for a while now. The reason for not updating the blog is so SIMPLE.


VERY SIMPLE RIGHT?

As for your eye candy in viewing this blog, I must include photos in each post, regardless of whatever stuffs, as long as I have photos.

Thus you may can just as say....


And you see even I have to say it in this way in order to have pictures posted on this blog!

Many things happened actually. I just don't see it appropriate to stuff it all inside here because the blog would become so wordy and crowded. Well I do write my feelings down on a book and kept it as diary la. Not to be exposed by anyone of course. Hehe... ^^

Ah, for the sake of the blog, I exposed my diary a bit la.... Hehe..


LOL. More strikingly, nowadays I found myself always getting addicted to Westlife.


Yeah yeah, whether you want to say "Westlife is a bunch of GAYS" is up to you. But then I love their songs very much. Smooth, inspiring, lovely, romantic, energetic, and so on. You just gotta go listen to their songs then you will know.

OK la, that's all for now! Let's pray for each other, ok? Remember that God is always with us.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all! God bless you all!

No comments: