October 17, 2007

Simple birthday is full gratefulness to God

As I woke up this morning, I saw this on my hand phone.


Oh yeah, it's October 17th. My birthday. Suddenly I just felt the urge to thank God for everything.

It's just feeling wonderful for having know that this day is indeed my special day.

As usual, I went to church, recite rosary and went home peacefully. Mum gave me an early breakfast treat for me, since we all knew celebrations for birthdays are almost dashed out.


A slice of blueberry cheesecake, a frankfurter bun, paus, drinks, etc etc. Just enough to make my birthday a great start and put smiles on my face.

I couldn't be more grateful than that already. In this birthday I really tried to be satisfied on little things. And it works, it did make me happy.

After tuition, I went home and have hours of sleep. Nothing else I can do.

Nevertheless, SMS wishes kept me delighted.






And also not forgetting to those who wished me in the chat box, and also in Friendster. Well, I know, compared to my other friends, these amount of wishes just cannot compete with them.

But then, at least I am happy. At least I have you guys out there to wish my Happy Birthday. Words really cannot express how grateful I am.

That's it. No party, no Coffee Bean, no presents, no anything, just a grateful heart to God who gave me life 17 years ago. I know I was not born easily that time. Thank God.


On this birthday, I hope all my dreams and wishes come true. Let everything be to my Lord.

No one shall ever erase the significance of October 17th in my life.

God bless you all!

No comments: