December 17, 2007

Kuching Trip P2: Cats!!

You know what, once I went to Kuching, I really love cats.

There's a place called Cat's Museum, which shows visitors everything about cats. All the cat madness starts swooping me away. LOL...

Bring you all the pictures...


With the BIG CAT!


First up are the Hello Kitties! So cute!


Chinese-style cat?


Now the cats are always with you now... Imagine the cat meowing...

"Meow... I'll follow you...."

Eww~~


Who don't know this Garfield Cat? If you don't go watch Cartoon Network la...


Shell cats! I wonder how much shells are sacrificed to make this...


Cuties lying down here comfortably.... forever...


Ho.... that's fierce...


Meow meow, looking for fish...


Which one does cats love more, Friskies, or fishes?


Wow, they also have graves... cool...


Sleepy cutie... Don't forget to catch rats o!!

My best shot throughout my trip in Cat City is this...


Very matching, isn't it? Haha...

Anyway, we posed with my cousins, acting as cats...


Very very nice. Perfect.

God bless you all!

No comments: