January 3, 2008

Hunting for PANS

Yes, you got me right, PANS. Not PANTS. Or even PANTIES. Just PANS. The pans in kitchen. The pans that our moms used to cook, fry, and so on.


So, WHY?

I am not that sure actually. I am actually frustrated that I don't have a proper pan to fry an egg, where I can shake it around, flip and toss it at ease. I am sick of wok, heavy steel pots.

I JUST WANT A FREAKING PAN TO COOK.


Just to let you know, that's the smallest pan I have ever seen. It just have a diameter of 12 cm. I wonder what can be cooked there.... Hmm...

And note people, as if I am trying to be a chef, hehe, I am far to be a man that can cook. Just ask those who have eaten my cookery. They gonna shake their head at instance.

That's why now I am also hunting down for RECIPES! Just to kill my LONG HAUL holiday time via learning how to cook.

However, high prices and tight pocket really turned me down. Recipes found aare also quite hard to understand. In the end, my shopping returns ZERO. Oh...


And there goes my ultra retarded look. It's only wasting my time and energy to go searching around the city. FOR A PAN.

God bless you all!

No comments: