March 14, 2008

JPA?

I am still feeling in disbelief that I have applied for this ultimate prize.


JPA (Public Service Department) Scholarships for studying overseas? With my dismal results? Oh I can't be kidding right?

Of course, regardless of whatever race you are, those who have good results out there should apply for this. It's just an amazing opportunity to study overseas, whilst all your living cost is paid by government.

But I tell you, filling up this form is not easy. Really hard.


It's long and really demanding. They ask for your parents info (including stuffs like income tax number), everything about you, your results, siblings info, bla bla bla....

What's discouraging is filling up this section....


CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES.

I may not have problems in uniform associations, but I am terrible with sports and clubs. Seeing all those "TIADA" which I am forced to fill is feeling so bad.

Anyway I submitted my application and forget it.


Or I may see my application becomes like this.


Whatever, I just apply for fun.

God bless you all!

No comments: