April 4, 2008

Deeply frustrated!

I am very frustrated!!!


I am sorry for using this picture over and over again, but this really express my frustration for have nothing to blog about. I really want the broken camera back so I can blog with new pictures!

Guess my life now, with no work, no studies, only lots of sleeping, is getting really BORED. BORED. And BORED. But I guess I won't have such free time anymore soon. So I better make full use of it, by doing anything possible.

Anyway, I shall just wait for the commence of STPM. Anyone out there still wanna sell Form 6 books to me are most welcomed to contact me!

See it? Do I make myself loud & clear? LOL


Oh ya, please also support me by clicking the Nuffnang advertisements on the side and at the bottom! Thanks!

God bless you all!

No comments: