May 30, 2008

Any idea WHY?

I saw this when I was hanging around at supermarket yesterday. Maybe nothing much, but still, check this out.


WHAT THE LOL....

How come some bras (especially the hanging ones) are that EXPENSIVE? Anyone can tell me why?

And I wonder if any girls (especially my female friends) out there ever buys and wears such pricey bras? Any advantages and benefits? Probably wanna looking good, FROM THE INSIDE?

Are you willing to splash out such hefty cash to buy it?

In the end, I admit, those bras look very good. Far better than I have seen from the ones that are commonly worn.

As if I know what are THE ONES which are commonly worn. LOL...

God bless you all! Cheers everyone~~~~

6 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe not so itchy -scratch scratch-

Your Humble Servant said...

Izzit? Erm... interesting...

Fumoffu said...

Erm. I did buy those expensive bras especially from Triumph. LOL! When buying bras, the most important is comfort. You know, if girls are not careful in choosing bras, there is a high possibility to get Breast Cancer.

And you know? I just lost one my expensive bras few weeks ago. T.T It was stolen by a pervert in SS15! T.T

Your Humble Servant said...

[Fumouffu] Thanks for your sharing!

I do agree with you. I heard from somewhere around that more than 80% of girls are wearing the wrong-sized bra? Hoho...

Ouh sorry to hear that... those pervert really deserve some piece of your mind la... haha

Diadora W. said...

Taking pictures of bras'? Anyone from the supermarket asked you why or do they think you are perverted?

Your Humble Servant said...

[diadora] Everyone is just doing their own business.

Plus, bra is not something that is ashamed of.