May 5, 2008

Camping - Still OK

I disappeared for about a week because I am busy preparing talks for school students and also become in the Committee member of the Red Crescent Camp last week.

And oh ya, I am lazy to blog. :D

Anyway I shall talk about the camp in the simplest way I can.

In a nutshell, I think it's OK. Despite all the organizational issues, timing flaws, members' attitudes, I still thank God that I have gone through it (the lazy way). I really need to congratulate the Committee for being so committed and determined to make this camp a success.

I am not going to say anything else but to let you see this video slide show to see how it went. Enjoy everyone!!




I won't be scared to say that it's actually A CAMP TO FORGET. By any means I wish I don't come to a camp anymore. Please don't ask me why, please?

Another week to go before heading back to school! YEEEESSSS!!!! and also NOOOOOOO!!!!

God bless you all!

No comments: