May 26, 2008

Confess?

While I was packing the old newspapers, I saw this article dated somewhere ago this year. It may have a massive impact on me. Seriously.


Try to read them in full if you can read Chinese.

If you cannot read Chinese, well the big title there is "Effective Confession." Of course, the confession here is meaning showing affection and invite someone to be my girlfriend. Simple as that.

Or is it?

I admit after reading that article, my heart really sank. I didn't even fulfill any criteria in order to "confess effectively." Needless to say, I feel like I am a sucker. No offense.

Till this date, I still don't understanding 1 thing. Why I always afraid of the girl that I fall to? Why is it that I cannot be friend with her anymore like before? Why do I always feeling uneasy about this?

I intend to put all these behind to fully commit myself into Sixth Form studies. However, I never know when and how that feeling comes to strike me again.

God bless and love you all as I am too~~~ Cheers everyone...

3 comments:

Falcon said...

i have thesme problem..once me n her cross that line there is no turning back...they will be very sweet moments but it will end badly and we never talk again or become very distant..

when yo figure it out tell me k..

Your Humble Servant said...

[Falcon] Thanks man. Probably I gonna say it here in my blog IF AND ONLY IF I can figure it out... fingers crossed...

Anonymous said...

ooooo...
All the best in your quest!