June 3, 2008

OIL PRICE UP TOMORROW!

No kidding here. This is no rumours. This is CONFIRMED by the government.

I let you see the newspaper in case you're lazy to flip through it.


Yeah, it says "New oil price will be announced tomorrow."

You cannot expect the price to drop, right?

So, I am sure this is going to be a price hike. I guess it will be something around RM2.50/liter for petrol, and RM2.00/liter for diesel. Yeah, something around 50 cents up!!

Hohoho....

Everyone can have a price hike now. Expect a tsunami of high price everywhere, NOW.

I gonna fuel up my tank later.

God bless everyone!

EDIT: I think I may have misunderstood it. I think the new oil price is applicable in August. But prepare for any possibilities. 

2 comments:

Fumoffu said...

During the period before the Election, all the rubbish promises come out ie. decrease the oil price, decrease the toll price, decrease the rice price, etc. etc.

Sho sad! T.T

Your Humble Servant said...

[fumoufu] Yeah, it's feeling really pathetic...