June 20, 2008

Walao eh

Now I find myself fall into the trap of "cannot blog when busy/lazy."

I am really sad that I have almost nothing to be blogged about, which have put my tiny little blog to death, or in a better words, a deadly hibernate. Sigh...

Even now I have not so much to blog, but this....


BUSY, BUSY AND BUSY!!!

Even I resort to be addicting to Coca-Cola just to keep me awake in studies. Ice cool coke is just so mind-refreshing. Not forgetting the music from radio is soothing as well. But anyhow, my desk is still so messy and unorganized.

This is a student's desk ah? Very luan and pathetic ho?

Haiya, guys are like that one de ma? Right, guys?

What to do? Studies also cost me to spend lesser time online and leisure time. It just demands so much time. For example, to do 25 maths questions, I spent up to 4 hours like that! Oh man...

Let alone Maths, how about other subjects in return? 10 Chemistry questions for 5 hours maybe? Or, 5 Physics questions for 10 hours? Hohoho.... How on earth I gonna cope with all that?

On a second thought, though you may disagree with me, I strongly believe that I cannot see a future for myself in anywhere else except Form 6. Yet this Pre-U is the hardest among all, which demands so much in everything imaginable.

It could be my most pathetic choice ever, but the hard truth is, nowhere else for me.


However since I have choose this road, I shall not turn back. If I cannot give 200% effort for this, at least I try to give 50% or 80% first. For me, there's no room for failure.

And yet it's easier said than done. I really need to pray. I really need God's help to conquer.

OK, until the next time I blog again. God bless everyone!

No comments: