July 12, 2008

Don't go for Nescafe 3-in-1

So here goes nothing.

I don't know how many coffee addicts out there, but I know I am one of them. Hahaha...

To me, Nescafe 3-in-1 coffee is very lousy. (I mean the old one, I have yet to try the new formula, so don't flame me so fast.) I can't really tell how lousy it is, but it just taste not good.

Personally I think Ali Cafe is the best. However, it you cannot afford such coffee, here's my recommendation.


GOLD ROAST is really really good. I like its taste very much. Smooth, creamy, mind-blowing... It could have been the best 3-in-1 coffee I have come through so far.

Go ahead and try it. You should taste and drink a difference.

Seriously, I am a bad advertiser and promoter, right? OK, this is a lame post for the sake of updating it. LOL

God bless you all! Cheers!

3 comments:

elezend said...

Try Ipoh Town white coffee =)

I'm not really picky when it comes to coffee... but then nescafe the "extra milk" one really umphhhhh

Anonymous said...

Nescafe 3in1 IS the best. Period. Nothing is better.

Your Humble Servant said...

[elezend] Is it? I have heard all the fusses in the MC.NET forums ler.....

[kopi dunia] Maybe it's your preference, I respect that. Peace.