August 16, 2008

Don't be shocked

Look at this. What I have done when I entered UniMAP.


Don't worry. I have not done anything. I was wearing Malay clothes just to be in line with another Indian and Malay friend to sing on stage. Didn't I look good and handsome?

We sang "Sejahtera Malaysia", with me having to sing "The Moon Represent My Heart" in Chinese. Hearing them cheering for me was so damn feeling good. Good experience, though I know I simply cannot sing well. Hahaha....

And I am proud to show this....


Me with my god-son, Anselm. He should be 4-month-old by now. I still remember that I was feeling so emotional during his and another god-son's (I can't get his photo, haih) baptism.

Think, I am somebody's god-dad. Wow.

OK, just a short post. I seriously need people to chat with me. Anyone, please?

God bless you all!

No comments: