September 20, 2008

Let there be light... with wires...

Fei is my coursemate in UniMAP. We are grouped in pair together to do some wiring works at Engineering Center (better known as Automart).

It's tough, mind-boggling, and worst of all, it's freaking tiring. The rain outside accelerated my desire to sleep and doze off. LOL.

However with the help with the other freaking nice coursemates, we managed to complete the wiring on time (complete it the LAST of all). The sense of jubilant and joy was so huge in me when I saw the bulb lighted up!



Drilling holes and screwing it is not easy ok...


After 3 hours, WE DID IT (with so much help from others)!




All my friends (not only these la of course) in front of the sign. So cool.

They may not be so good in studies, but they are soooooooooo good in technical skills! Thank you everyone!

I SALUTE YOU ALL! :)

Now I am listening to a romantic drama over 988 channel. Wa... so... touching... hohoho... It suddenly brings me all the mushy mushy feelings AGAIN. What the LOL....

God bless you all!

No comments: