October 20, 2008

Some lame stuffs

You definitely be shocked to find what's in my apartment unit.


EMPTY PACKS OF CIGARETTES. LOT'S OF THEM. I wonder why my housemates don't throw them away? Wanna make their drawers a cigarettes gallery?

Am I using one of them? Probably yes. You know, 2nd hand smoke. What to do...

Let you see something outside my hostel.



I don't know it's a nice car or not, what I know that it's a luxurious sport car! See there, 2 exhausts? It's surely burning a lot of Shell V-Power.

And I can tell you, lot's of students and staffs are driving these sporty cars. I even saw one Ferrari in another hostel! LOL As if the roads in Perlis are good for racing huh?

Let you see what's up in lecture room...


That girl is presenting, while others didn't even care to listen. What to do, it's boring.


My lecturer is relaxing while overseeing us in the test. Sitting on the table... cool... hoho..

That's all for today la. But before I go...


Who dares to eat this tomyam, served with spices, raw green chillies in a concentrated soup? Haha...

God bless you all!

No comments: