November 7, 2008

Don't say me is a pervert ok?

Really, please. Don't say me like that just because I point out this in Berita Minggu.


In case you don't read Malay, the title says "Women don't know how to choose bra." Simple as that. It says nine out of 10 women are wearing bra of wrong size.

Can I agree on it? Well, I guess I shall let the ladies out there to be the judge then.

Read last Sunday's Berita Minggu for more detail. Hahaha... I shall not elaborate any longer because I don't want troubles later on. Hehehehe...

God bless you all!

4 comments:

lasapka said...

dont wear is da best!! lolz

Your Humble Servant said...

LOL, may I say that to ladies around you then? Because I don't dare... lol

sabahking said...

iam a guy !! so cant give comment about that !!

Your Humble Servant said...

[sabahking] LOL, really? hahaha...

[annoymous] Say whatever you want... hahaha...