December 19, 2008

It's time to save, open many bank accounts

And why not we start saving, and make it as a regular habit?

Ever since I returned to my hometown, I find that I have simply spent too much on things that I don't really need to spend in. Foods, CDs, drinks, you name them. At times, I felt very guilty because of spending.

However, to start saving is not easy as well. How can we as normal human beings to go through all those irresistible temptations to spend our (or rather, our parent's hard-earned) money? Sounds absurd but sometimes we just failed to discipline ourselves and make ourselves a hell lot's of mess.

The next time when you have money, put them into the bank.


I know my face looks mean, sorry ya~~

Not only open 1, but at least 2 accounts!

Why need 2? Isn't it a big hassle? NOT AT ALL.

1 account (mine is CIMB Savings Account) is for you to have those regular banking, that you can withdraw money from it for daily usage anytime, anywhere.

Another one (mine is Bank Islam Mudharabah Savings Account) is virtually "locking" your money, putting money in on a regular basis so that you can have an emergency fund. For this, you SHOULD NOT get yourself an ATM card because it's supposed to be a "money-in-only" account.

There are so much things that I wish I can share here, but I end here first so not to make this post awfully long. Hehehe... questions are welcomed, I will try to answer.

God bless you all! And save your money! Go to a bank now!

2 comments:

:) said...

which bank got the highest interest?

Your Humble Servant said...

{my addiction}You gotta search around the net....

my bank islam account problem is the best, they give me 2% interest... which is quite nice... though it's investment-like account does have it's risk...

if saving for children it will have MORE interest.... most of them at 3% like that....

I have seen your blog have so many children, maybe it will be wise to open bank accounts for children, and also SSPN (skim simpanan pendidikan nasional) for their education in future....

Hmm... hope that helps...