March 15, 2009

I got very SENSASI

Yesterday I just could not resist anymore.


Yes, I could not stand anymore looking at the Pizza Hut shop and their Sensasi Delight packages in TV ads and almost everywhere. I thought I just give it a try, even though I am quite short on money.


The deal is that, Sensasi Delight now offers 8 different sets, whether pizza, pasta or rice featuring European recipes, at an affordable price of RM7.95. . Tax and service charges excluded of course.

With them included, it's will be RM9.15. Not that bad I thought.

So I just went in. The first thing I ask them is that whether there's a minimum purchase needed for credit card. This is very important for me.

Then I went on and gave my orders.


As you can see not much people were dining in at that time. Thus I can enjoy even more personal and luxurious attention, at an affordable price. Teeheehee....

This is the appetizer...


Pepsi, chicken soup (added with lot's of Parmesan cheese, hehe) and bread sticks. Not bad huh...

And the main course of the day....


Turkish vegetable pizza! I thought it tasted OK and not bad, given the price. The deli wings were truly exceptional first class, but very expensive. I would not have ordered them if the price is not dramatically reduced. Hmmm....

Anyway I just have to face the harsh moment of truth...


15++ bucks for that meal. Maybe I could have saved on it, but what is spent is spent la. And yes, I paid by credit card because I am on NO CASH IN WALLET policy for this week. :)

Hope I can just hang on for the coming week with my food supplies. Ah I sure can hang on! :-D

God bless you all!

PS: I am just so glad that Liverpool beat MU 4-1 at their ground! Even happier, Arsenal won big! What a night of football! :)

6 comments:

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

damn it.. i rely like the chicken wings piza hut! hahaha..

Your Humble Servant said...

not bad eh, but i will still prefer KFC chickens though.... i could have spent on KFC if not because they are not accepting cards...

Anonymous said...

bert, save money on food is not an option. so must eat. price for sensasi delight is reasonable and afforable. i always order sensasi delight and shaun, set meal for kids, also cheap.

Your Humble Servant said...

aunty, because of food la I constantly found myself into financial troubles... harsh fact...

amal_fc1303 said...

wa best nya u pergi makan pizza.
lama dah saya nak makan pizza.

Your Humble Servant said...

[ama] ok je la, kalau hang ada duit pi la makan sekali... set tu tak mahal sangat...