March 22, 2009

Install more RAM to PC

I had 1GB of DDR2 RAM in this Dell Vostro PC. Sometimes I just feel that 1GB is just not enough, even for normal surfing and day-to-day use. I have thought of buying RAM for a long time already, but money prevented me from doing so. Huhu...

However, today I made the change. I just go ahead and buy. Don't care anymore.


Yeah I know I look as if I want you to beat me up.

To install my RAM, I bought a screw driver, just to know that my screw driver cannot fit in! Ah!


Before doing anything possibly stupid, I have to remove the batteries. And I have to discharge all static electric on my hands.


I used my friend's steel ruler to start screwing out the screws. Haiz....

To make me even screwed, I discovered that there are no empty memory sockets for me to plug in! Simple means that I have to replace one of the memory which is originally inside the PC!



Anyway I just installed it straight away. Even though my memory is only upgraded to 1.5GB (minus the replaced 512MB), I think I still pleased with my PC's performance so far.

I just wait for the chance to upgrade to 3GB RAM. Hehe.... But let this be now. :)

God bless you all!

4 comments:

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

wat the fali.. buy new din tell me! hehe.. how much eh?/

Your Humble Servant said...

[seety] yeah memang what the fali.... hehehe... looking forward to add more.... kinda not so satisfied...

amal_fc1303 said...

hai ko...
pandai ye u letak RAm itu sendiri..
boleh la letak kan Ram dekat laptop saya pulak.
hehehehe........

Your Humble Servant said...

[ama] boleh.... bila mahu panggil saya mai.. tu je...