April 16, 2009

Last presentation of this semester

It happened to be AutoCAD presentation. This cost me a night's sleep. To be frank, this subject is the subject that I HATED the most. However, as any presentations, I just simply enjoyed the moment.

Let the pictures do the talking then... Thanks to Siti for helping me to take the pictures.


We are preparing. The 2 others are my teammates for this assignment. I really need to thank them la. We managed to pull this off, it can be considered a miracle.


My job here was just TALK TALK AND FREAKING TALK. See my dreamy blurry look there? Hehehe...

Those people posing there... not paying attention... hmm... but never mind...

The guy at the far end is my lecturer...

I think all the course works are really DONE for this semester. Yay? Not yet. Finals are coming in just a few days. Huhu...

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Haru said...

gud lark 4 the final

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

yeah.. ur welcome lo! hurm..
gambateh ar all!!