May 13, 2009

While I was on my way....

To The Pearl of the Orient...


Look what is this bus driver doing while he was driving...


What the dut??!! Not even forget to mention that he smoked in the bus!! Walao eh...

I used the ferry to get myself to the island. Not bad I think.


Waiting for ferry at Butterworth terminal.


Inside the ferry. Can accommodate many people.


Just in case you are curious, that's how the ferry look like.


Can see the long bridge far away...


Yup, approaching Weld's Quay. Adventure begins. Hehe..

I will blog more again when I back home. Or maybe later. Anytime where I have time. LOL.

God bless you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol that bus driver so cool.
and the picture of the ferry you took so cute ^^ enjoy your vacation !

Your Humble Servant said...

[fu fei] hehe thank you thank you... penang is really nice, though at first I find it very confusing...

i e R said...

ahhh, didnt know u went to penang, haha should have ask u refer here... http://www.what2seeonline.com/

blog bout food of penangs~!

Your Humble Servant said...

[ier] la... the food mentioned there at pulau tikus.... very far la.. haha

penang is really good place... loving it..