June 17, 2009

I want this NOW

I really really want a meal of this now. Please.


Mcdonalds! Particularly their lunch menu set!

I just wonder, why won't they put the price of their sets exactly the same all day? This will make it fair to everyone since not everyone can go out for lunch. (Not sure true or not LOL).

Whatever it is, it would be surely nice if I can munch something now...


Something like this also can do it for me. Please la I am so hungry now...

I really hate to admit that Miri has too few places for my friends and I to go. Harsh truth.

Maybe I should really find myself to hide and travel. Maybe.


With helmet, IN A BUS??

Or do this, stupidly-looking thing?


No la, I didn't smoke. We were just acting that we love to smoke and drink. LOL

The bottom line is that I am really boring. And because of that I didn't blog for really a while. What to do... Anyway I look forward to meet my friends again, wherever they may be.

Signing off now, God bless.

No comments: