July 19, 2009

Lye Huat Park, Jitra, Kedah

Two days ago I went to this park, located just beside North-South Highway. It claimed itself to be the Best Park located in Northern Malaysia.

Let me just show you some of the pictures I have shot.


The main entrance...


You will see this after entering... pretty nice...


Mulu Cave, pride of Miri, engraved here... haha...

First place, museum for the chariots of China's First Emperor, Shih Huang Ti.


Close up HEAD SHOT of one soldier.


He's showing off his muscle, his armour, his soldier-ness.


Horse-car... One small car need be to powered by 4 horses? Very pity them la..


Dude, where's your steering wheel?


Shih Huang Ti himself. He's might be first and one of the great emperors, but he was really bad. REALLY REALLY BAD.


Lake view with the usual Chinese style bridge.


A couple feeding the fish. Wow so many fish...


They're feeding the fish too, or just watching them?


Nice looking bird, never seen before...


LOL she's sleeping, and yet smiling... cool...


Peacock? Or peahen? Yes? No?


Ooohh my leg is yummy...


Peacock is so not in mood to do it... very lonely...



"Hey, look what? what the dut!!"



Damn she looks very fierce..


Water otter is begging me or something... I don't know, looks very pitiful..


Damn big snake... not only one, but really a lot of big snakes of its size ler... scary..


Two wild boars fighting... or mating? I don't know..

Actually there are lots of other animals, such as tigers, crocodiles, leopards, dogs... Not to mention a lot more cultural stuffs there... However my battery flat out at the wrong time... Huhuhu...

I thought it was a good visit la, despite the very hot weather at that time. I really thank my friends for that trip. Hehehe at least that day won't be absolutely nothing.

That's all for now la. But before I signing off, here's this...


Don't try to look like a girl while you are a guy la... Haha..

God bless you all!

No comments: