October 3, 2009

New Pacman - Waka Waka

Still remember this classic game?


For our generation, Pacman could be our very first computer game back in the late 90s when we first come to know what is a COMPUTER. Haha. The thrill of guiding and avoiding the ghosts and advance level is so freaking nice! Agree? Hehehe...

Now, somebody in Facebook has revived back this classic game, and give it a new name.


WAKA - WAKA!

Quite a funny name huh? It's called "Waka-waka" because when it eats the dots, The sound "waka waka waka waka" will come out! Funny!

Hehehe nevertheless it has added more features to make the classic Pacman even more fun! Hehehe...


You can see the maze is more complicated and more variety. See even the ghosts look so cute! LOL!

This is only the start of Level 1. So far I only reach Level 4, while somebody in my friend list played till Level 7. I really have to salute them la... Haha...


And they so dare to say me that I am "a few steps of being human." What a humiliation... LOL

Fantastic way to kill my time and a brilliant way to keep myself away from thinking too much and also studying well. LOL.

God bless you all! Study hard, play harder! LOL

No comments: