September 8, 2010

Get Maxis Broadband :)

I subscribed to Maxis Broadband about 3 months earlier, thanks to their very good promotion.




















NO NO NO free T-shirt la, but I do get a free modem, which is pretty cool. =)

For these 3 months, my experience with Maxis is pretty pleasant. Not much users around Kuala Perlis and Kangar really made it a super-power in browsing the web.

Just that don't get over the data quota. Haha. For 38 bucks per month (after rebate of 30 bucks which I have paid earlier for 5 months), it's a fantastic deal.




















Even more awesome, that modem is automatically and natively compatible with Linux. WOW.

So, get one now. It's simply the best mobile broadband. :) but still cannot beat streamyx la :P

God bless you all!

2 comments:

PaddockBox said...

saya guna maxis broadband bila outstation tapi di bandar besar macam KL dan Johor Maxis broadband memang slow sangat maybe too many subscribers around that cities.

but untuk download movies, games or streaming .. better use streamyx lor

and thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Your Humble Servant said...

paddockbox: agree with you :) thanks for dropping by my blog too