August 18, 2006

It's really hot nowadays

Hot temperatures and intense heat strike town!

Since when are the haze invade Miri? I certainly don't like them because it's keep on making me sweating, even sleeping in air-conditioned room in afternoon! Strange!

Anyway, I am still the type that blog in late of night. Glad that exam is finally steps into the final steps. I do expect a downhill in this exam, no matter what it is. If I saw some improvement in science subjects, that's simply UNBELIEVABLE!

I always feel that I have to be responsible of Emma's lost laptop this morning. I called her, and she said she's getting pestered for the whole day. I can feel how upset her Mum, and also the disappointment in her voice. Anyway, hope she will really find her laptop, just trust in God.

Time to sleep though, rather tired by now after uploading lots of photos. Let the Lord decide what is the next step I will take tomorrow.

God bless you all!

No comments: