August 18, 2006

Holiday now, but....

Yes, it's holiday now, just a week holiday to me, but why complain?

However, looking at the plans to be done next week, it does not look like holiday at all. First up is the prefect things, then followed by YLC Interclub Camp. Dad is also planning to bring us all to work at his oil palm estate.

I guess my plans for a day trip to Marudi via Fly Asian Xpress fell through already, since it's hard to even get my Dad to bother about this.

Haih, looking at this logo also make me sighing....


Or even this,

Makes me even mouthwatering whenever some aeroplanes fly over my house.

Seems no room for me even to take a break. Well, I hope I can relax for the whole week, forget everything sad in the past, and looking forward to future.

God bless you all!

No comments: