August 19, 2006

Saturday mood

Today is still kinda free to me. This morning, some of my friends along with SMK Dato' Permaisuri girls went to Old Folk's Home to have some community service. Honestly not much work can be done, because the home is already so well kept. I also managed to play chess with an experienced player, which, of course, lost to him. Hahaha.....

Lame emotions starts crushing when waiting like "dut" to go to church. It's so lame to wait for SMS, so "dut" to stare at PC without doing anything. Blogging also gives me nuts at that time. I am kinda frustrated really, for the reason that I cannot really express it out.

Saturday has always been a day of mixed moods. I do really become jealous to those who can go together in shopping complexes and cineplex and watch movie, shopping etc etc. Again and again is the left-out feeling. Haih...

However, I never lose HOPE! Hope is very important, to keep myself happy, to keep faithful to God, to keep everything. My dream is always embraced by hope, and this hope shall never fade away.

Forget the craps, always be happy and hopeful!

God bless you all!

No comments: